Mr Rumsey over at the amazing Mr Rumsey’s Film Related Musings has kindly nominated me for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I’d like to say a big thank-you to him and to all of you who’ve been reading my posts over the last few months.
Of course the award comes with some rules:
“Link back to the blogger who nominated you. Done – hop on over and check out Mr. Rumsey’s blog here.
Post the award image to your blog page.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate other blogs to receive the award and tell those bloggers about it.”
So here I go with my seven facts…
1. My guilty pleasure is nineties teen flick Clueless. If I’m feeling low this is always the first movie I pop into the DVD player.
3. Charlotte Bronte is my heroine. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve read Jane Eyre. If I could only ever read one book again, it would be that one.
4. Four years of hard work, reading, interviewing and writing, earned me a PhD in social policy.
5. In my spare time I like to bake cakes (and eat them). The cookbook I couldn’t live without is Nigella Lawson’s How To Be A Domestic Goddess. Chocolate cherry cupcakes = yum.
7. When I was a kid I was obsessed with dinosaurs. I remember queuing up for the first showing of Jurassic Park on opening day.
And now it’s time for my chosen recipients of the Very Inspiring Blogger award. Keep up the good work guys:
The guys over at this one are embarking on some inspirational monthly challenges that you might like to check out.
Don’t forget to look up these great blogs and drop them some comments.